Cut the Cord with the new SENCO Fusion F-35XP Framing Nailer
SENCO’s Fusion Technology combines pneumatic performance with cordless convenience. To extend this range of tools, SENCO now comes with the Fusion F-35XP Framer Nailer. The robust design and durable construction make the F-35XP ideal for professional framers and contractors. The Framer is perfect for framing, panelised construction, truss building, subflooring, sheathing, decking, fencing, pallets and crate assembly.
The Fusion F-35XP Framing Nailer includes:
- Optimized power and performance to drive fully through the toughest substrates;
- Instant fire – no ramp-up time;
- Convenience in hand: no hoses, no compressors, no fuel cells;
- All-day performance: up to 600 shots per full charge;
- Smart Framer to reduce jams and alert user to problems.
- Fusion cordless air-power technology: Operates like a true pneumatic with no ramp-up time, providing the power to sink nails completely into hard substrates including engineered lumber.
- Pressure relief valve & refillable air port: Simplifies service repair and tool maintenance.
- Brushless motor: Efficient, consistent performance.
- Rugged rafter hook: Rotatable, aluminium design keeps tool secure when not in use.
- Tool-free depth of drive: Quickly and easily sets the drive depth.
- Selectable actuation switch: easily and safely change from sequential to bump fire modes.
- Aggressive toenail safety: provides extra grip for toenail applications, no-mar tip included.
- Dry fire lockout: reduces tool wear and indicates the need to reload fasteners.
- Aluminium magazine: ultra-durability for the toughest work conditions.
- On-board indicator: nail jam and battery recharge notification.
- Battery status light: quickly shows battery power level.